For our team in Cuba we are looking for: (Junior) Product Manager 100%
Your main tasks are:
- Development and calculation of new travel programs, B2C and B2B
- Consolidation and expansion our product lines "Best Of", "Unique Moments", "Insight" and "Special Interest"
- Visual implementation and regular maintenance of products, programs and services in the Tourplan booking system, taking into account the requirements of the Latinconnect online platform
- Presentation of the programs in text form in English and Spanish.
- Carrying out internal product training and destination information
- Organization and implementation of FAM groups
- Very good knowledge of English (C2+) or English as mother tongue
- Completed studies in tourism and/or experience in this sector
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to perform and high motivation.
- Structured, precise and organized way of working
- Independent and team player
- Solution-orientated thinking
An exceptional challenge in an international team and exciting environment with great future potential. You can expect a field of activity with a high degree of personal responsibility and the necessary freedom for personal initiative.
This is your chance. Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application to the following address:
TRAVEL DESIGNER (MICE)
Caribbean Tours is a Swiss company, represented in Cuba since 2000, in the Dominican Republic since 2007 and in Mexico since 2023. The leading position as an incoming agency and destination specialist for Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Mexico is the result of many years of experience, a high level of quality awareness and service. Caribbean Tours serves the clients of well-known tour operators and travel agencies worldwide and carries out group and incentive tours as well as sophisticated travel services for individual travelers for these companies.
We are looking for a Travel Designer (MICE) for our team in Santo Domingo. Immediate start or by arrangement possible.
- You are the contact person for (incentive) travel organizers and provide advice on MICE tourism in the Dominican Republic.
- You communicate with your international clients in English and Spanish. You develop programs for incentive trips, calculate travel packages, and create attractive offers. You maintain contact with local service providers and hotels. With their support, you create unique tourist experiences for your clients.
- After winning a MICE group, you become the main project manager and act as an intermediary between clients on one side and hotels and service providers on the other.
- You support your clients on-site and accompany them on inspection trips. Once the group is on-site, you accompany and oversee the entire travel program. In close collaboration with the Operations Department, you ensure that the program you developed runs as planned.
- You are committed to the development of the MICE department in the Dominican Republic. This includes identifying growth opportunities, introducing new services, and continuously optimizing processes to strengthen the positioning of the MICE department and meet market needs.
- You have very good proficiency in Spanish and English. If you also speak German, that's a plus.
- You have completed training in the tourism industry or a relevant degree. Additionally, you already have initial work experience in the MICE sector. However, as a motivated career changer, you could also be a good fit for our team.
- You are passionate about sales, adept at dealing with people, and skilled at persuading them about a product. You are creative and enjoy creating and selling outstanding experiences for incentive groups in the Dominican Republic.
- You have spent time abroad in the past, possess a broad cultural perspective, and are open-minded towards the unfamiliar and new. You maintain a respectful approach with people from different cultural backgrounds and know how to communicate with them. Furthermore, you think in a service- and market-oriented manner.
- Minimum commitment of 24 months, full-time. The employee is responsible for social / insurance herself / himself.
- An unusual challenge in an international team and in a fascinating environment with great future potential. You can expect a field of activity with a high degree of personal responsibility and the necessary freedom for personal initiative.
This is your chance for an exciting job in a tropical setting! Interested? We look forward to receiving your detailed application by email to:
For further information, please visit our website: www.caribbeantours.ch
EMPLOYEE B2B SALES IN QUITO, ECUADOR
Do you have a passion for tourism and Latin America? Would you like to put your heart and soul into ensuring that our guests feel comfortable and leave with wonderful memories? Then you are in the right place!
- Intensive support and consultation of our international corporate clients.
- Development of customized offers for individual trips for the destination Ecuador.
- Creating travel descriptions and catalog texts.
- Close collaboration and communication with all departments involved before, during, and after the production process of the offers.
- Creative input in product development and improvement of services.
- Maintenance and expansion of the content management system.
- Experience in the tourism industry, preferably with a tour operator.
- Extensive travel experience and good knowledge of Ecuador as a destination.
- Enjoyment in designing individual and complex trips.
- High level of communication and consulting skills.
- Ability to work independently and organize tasks.
- Teamwork, service orientation, and problem-solving skills.
- Resilience, accuracy, and assertiveness.
- Very good language skills in English, additional languages is advantageous.
- Ideally, experience with Tourplan or similar systems.
For further information, please visit our website: latventure.com
Possibility of immediate incorporation
Please send your complete application documents to: